Saturday, July 3, 2010

Names

My Writing Tip: Try to come up with unique names for your characters.
You need to do that so the reader won't get confused with names. If your characters names are Lavender, Lidia, and Lucille because all the L's make it hard for people to remember who is who.
You also don't want to have Rolf, Ace, and Brett because they are all single syllable names.

Since I am already talking about names, I will stay on the subject.

MY TOP
5
FAVORITE GIRL NAMES

  1. Emma
  2. Kristen
  3. Isabel
  4. Juliet
  5. Jenny (Jen, Jennifer, Jenna)

I was looking on babynames.com (the place where I find names for my characters in my books) and I found some names I didn't even know were names:


  • Kfira
  • Xiomara
  • Iphigenia
  • Veradisia
  • Waapalaa
I hope you found this post helpful,
Malia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment