Monday, June 21, 2010

GATE

GATE stands for Gifted And Talented Enrichment. Today was my first day of the program this summer; this is my second time doing it. The activities I am doing are:

1. Going Green
2. Elements of Business
3. So You Want To Get Published

Going Green is a class where you learn about the environment and the ways to keep it green. One of my friends took this class last year. She said that something you have to do is come up with a green invention.

Elements of Business is a class where you come up with a business name for your group, decide what you are selling, and decide which people to hire.

So You Want To Get Published is a class where you learn about the process of getting published. The teacher (Ms.Wong) has been published many times and she is giving the class tips about writing. I can't wait until I finish my book and submit it!

~Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment